• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integration of Lightroom with Muse?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this not yet the case?  It's been on the agenda it seems for at least 4 years.   I find no tutorials of any real use anywhere.  It's as if the idea seldom comes up.  I can output an image from LR as a smart object to then edit in PS and from there I can output a number of image sizes for an optimized website.   Why can't the same smart object be placed in a MUSE site that then would create pre-specified web sized images. 

Is there such a workflow I'm missing?  Can such a thing be done with the actions approach?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

because Adobe bc is not yet set up for it... in fact the web options that was in Lightroom have been pasted by but you could;

• make and publish a Muse site to Adobe bc (temp or full launch)
  • make whatever web design you need in lightroom and export the files as html to a folder on your local machine
  • use Dreamweaver to download a local copy of the muse site to a folder... add you lightroom files to that folder... then upload the lot back up to Adobe bc

or ask Adobe to get around to it

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because Adobe bc is not yet set up for it... in fact the web options that was in Lightroom have been pasted by but you could;

• make and publish a Muse site to Adobe bc (temp or full launch)
  • make whatever web design you need in lightroom and export the files as html to a folder on your local machine
  • use Dreamweaver to download a local copy of the muse site to a folder... add you lightroom files to that folder... then upload the lot back up to Adobe bc

or ask Adobe to get around to it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right.  It's not that adobe couldn't make this happen, it's just low priority.  It seems to me the functionality of the 'generate' assets function in PS could easily be implemented in LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines