• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud on iPad only

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only use an iPad and the free editing in Lightroom for my photograph, but want a little more creativity, I have been looking at creative cloud and was wondering what additional tools it will bring to the  free package that I am already using on the iPad, It seems a bit vague, I assume to use photoshop I would need a laptop to use in conjunction with the iPad, or is there a workaround?  I don't particularly want to go back to a laptop, I do have a 5 year old one that I could use as a dedicated machine if it was absolutely the only way around The problem.

any advice would be welcome.

thank you in advance

David

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's not much you can do on an ipad (when compared to a computer with a more sophisticated os).  but here are the mobile apps and full os apps:

mobile programs: http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/mobile._sl_id-contentfilter_sl_catalog_sl_mobiledevices.html

full os programs: http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that Kglad,

I will have a look at the links you posted later.

I appreciate your swift respons.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines