• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe xd open app Error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had troubles with Adobe XD installation. Did everything advised on adobe xd forum to resolve the error code 191. The installation on new user account with admin privileges helped and i got no message about error code 191. But now, when I open the program it shows screenshot, I've sent.

a77299b9a419ea3c2b8b6ca84ed0ea58

Info:

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1607

OS build 14393.693

All updates have been downloaded and installled successfully.

Windows defender service is turned off.

PDApp.log file I've uploaded, link is here http://www.megafileupload.com/tjoW/PDApp.log

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you reboot and attempt to run the app again do you see the same issue? There is a related issue that is resolved after a reboot so wanted to rule that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After doing a reboot and un-installing and re-installing adobe experience design several times the issue is still here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for following up.  Would you happen to have a space in your Windows user name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have a space in my Windows user name. But you might want to know  that since I updated experience design from v. 0.6.8 to v. 0.6.12 (most recent version) this issue started to occur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a space in user name too. Tried rebooting/reinstalling, but the issue is still here.

I hope anyone has any tips for all of us with the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, everyone! We're aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Please do upvote this issue in UserVoice, as we'll update people via Email when we get a fix in the build and out to you guys.

[Windows] XD does not launch for users with spaces in their home directory (G14490) – Adobe XD Feedb...

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. But I've created new user account with no space in there. Still have the same problem.

So, in my case the same error occurs even with no space user name. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Alexis.Indesign-

Wanted to follow up with you - did our hotfix release last week address your issue?

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! No, your new hotfix release has not solved our problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, app can't be opened still.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For all those still facing this issue, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. We will get in touch with you for further investigation.

To send me a private message click my picture, and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines