Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud: You've been signed out - impossible to log in

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

Since yesterday it is impossible to sign in the desktop CC app. An error message says "You've been signed out" Impossible to identify your ID, try to reconnect with your Adobe ID... (message translated from French).

When I hit sign in it has no effect, it stays on the the same screen.

Now I have error messages for my installed apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc...)

I have downloaded the latest version of Creative Cloud Desktop and I tried to reinstall but it didn't work.

I tried to uninstall and it didn't work neither (Applications are used by CC...)

I tried to follow the process deleting the content of the OOBE folder without success neither!

This is my tool, I am stuck.

I am on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3, Creative Cloud is up to date

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Hi everybody,

I finally got the answer! I had to call the support and I received a procedure that helped me to sort it out.

1)  Manually remove the following folders from Mac Library :

[MacHD]/Applications/Utilitaires/Adobe Application Manager

[MacHD]/Applications/Utilitaires/Adobe Creative Cloud

[MacHD]/Bibliothèque/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

[MacHD]/Bibliothèque/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

[MacHD]/Bibliothèque/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache

If the files are used, reboot in safe mode

2) Cha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kglad,

I already followed this thread but it didn't sort it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers.

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

if you can, check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id/password, https://www.adobe.com/account.html

use the same adobe id/password in your cc desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can sign in to Adobe servers.

My subscription is fine too...

It didn't help.

Since this morning the Creative Cloud app has a new screen: now it is loading, I have screen saying "Loading application seems to be taking longer than usual"

So I tried everything in this thread https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html but uninstallation is impossible nor install over...

I am stick I can't work anymore.

Best regards,

S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This one worked for me: Note that you have to be on the creative cloud application before using the keyboard shortcut, then wait a few moments and it will reload. Enter your login info and it should then load.

Solution 1: Restart Creative Cloud background processes

This error can occur if the background processes of Creative Cloud are experiencing problems. To restart the background processes:

1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
    1. Mac OS: Press Command+Option+R. A dialog box asks if you want to relaunch.
  1. Click Relaunch on the resulting dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear HRC,

Already tried that solution too...
Thanks,

S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this just worked for me - thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked just fine for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I understand that you are getting "You have been signed out" on your CC desktop app and its not letting you sign in. If you have already tried all the above mentioned steps and it didn't work then please perform the following steps.

1) Uninstall your Creative Cloud desktop app. (You can search for Creative cloud uninstaller in your spotlight search)

2) Click Go in your tools panel at top > Utilities > Adobe Application manager > Right click it and Move to Trash

3)Open the location Go> Go to folder > /library/application support/Adobe/SLcache  and rename it to SLcache.old

4) At the same location, rename SLstore to SLstore.old

5 Install the CC desktop app again using the link Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

This should fix the issue. Please reply for any further assistance and also let us know if this helps you. Thanks!

regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo auch ich habe Probleme mit der Cloud!
Ist es möglich eine Deutsche Anleitung zu bekommen!!
Das mit löschen und neu installieren funktioniert bei mir nicht!

Lg Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I finally got the answer! I had to call the support and I received a procedure that helped me to sort it out.

1)  Manually remove the following folders from Mac Library :

[MacHD]/Applications/Utilitaires/Adobe Application Manager

[MacHD]/Applications/Utilitaires/Adobe Creative Cloud

[MacHD]/Bibliothèque/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

[MacHD]/Bibliothèque/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

[MacHD]/Bibliothèque/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache

If the files are used, reboot in safe mode

2) Change permissions on Adobe folders to "Read / Write" :

- Go to: MacHD/Bibliothèque/Application Support/Adobe

- On Adobe folder, CMD + I

More info https://support.apple.com/kb/PH18894?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=en_US

3) Go to the Library :

- Open Finder.

- Go to > "Application Support" > "Adobe".

- Remove folders "OOBE", "AAMUpdater" and "AAMUpdaterInventory"

4) In the User Library change permissions on Adobe folder to "Read / Write" (including sub element)

6) Empty the Trash bin (very important).

7) Download new Creative Cloud Desktop Manager:

https://www.adobe.com/fr/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

If the installation freezes around 42%, remove the following folder and try again:

[MacHD]/Bibliothèque/Application Support/Adobe/caps

http://helpx.adobe.com/fr/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-desktop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! That's work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took me hours to try to install Adobe CC. The installation did stop every time at 43% on my Macbook Pro. I tried several suggestions that I found on the web but without result. At last I found your answer and that worked! Thanks a lot!

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This worked for me. (I didn't have the SLStore, SLCache, and AAMUpdaterInventory folders to delete but that didn't make a difference). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, worked for me as well. I moved from an old MacBook to a new one and got the neverending sign on error messages. Following the instructions allowed me to quickly resolve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your detailed answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not working for me 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Noah25973048yzku 

reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, repair per https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails, uninstall using the correct uninstaller from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes... and then reinstall using*

if that fails, do a clean cc install carefully following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

if windows is your os, repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired (use google if you don't know how to do this)

if windows is your os update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated (use google if you don't know how to do this)

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks! it work also for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It seems this recipe worked for some people.

I am working with Windows.
Is there such a recipe for Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same problem... using Windows 10

when I open the Creative Cloud app, it spins for awhile, then tells me I have been signed out, click to sign in.

I click to sign in... and it just spins... I literally let it run all day yesterday.

just renewed my yearly subscription, and I cant even log into the app.

I hope someone has a solution...

adobe, if you're listening... I've been trying to purchase Adobe Premier for 3 days now.... time to start looking at other video apps as I am under the gun to get a project finished.

frustrated in Moline, IL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Top marks. Worked for me the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took me 4 hours of trying everything that everyone else said with no luck. I ended up contacting Adobe which was fast and easy. I should have done that in the first place. They solved it. Since I'm on a new Mac with M2 processor I needed to download a different thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines