Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Server CC 2017 licensed download

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope somebody can give me a hand. We just bought the InDesign Server CC 2017 license but we're not able to find a download link in our account page where the licensed version can be downloaded.

The only download I found, was the trial version: InDesign Server trial downloads | Adobe Developer Connection

We already have a 2015 version on our server, but the license will expire in few days and we need to install and activate the 2017 version. License is fine, invoice exist we're also registered as technology partner, but I can't find a link, where the new version can be downloaded.

On the licensing website, I see only old versions, up to version 2015.

I hope somebody can help me and explain, how to download the bought version.

Thank you.

Maxim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Hi,

1. Please follow the link http://www.adobe.com/devnet/indesign/indesign-server-trial-downloads.html

Image1.png

2. Click on InDesign CC Server Trial Downloads Program

3. You would be directed to Adobeprerelease.

4. Download InDesign Server CC 2017

Image2.png

I have also checked on Technology partner portal and InDesign Server CC 2017 is also available.

Image3.png

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

1. Please follow the link http://www.adobe.com/devnet/indesign/indesign-server-trial-downloads.html

Image1.png

2. Click on InDesign CC Server Trial Downloads Program

3. You would be directed to Adobeprerelease.

4. Download InDesign Server CC 2017

Image2.png

I have also checked on Technology partner portal and InDesign Server CC 2017 is also available.

Image3.png

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sanyam,

Thank you for the quick answer. If I understand well, we should download the trial and then activate it with the serial. Correct?

OR

In case of Technology partner download, which version should we choose for a Windows 2012 R2 server? The Adobe InDesign Server Debug CC 2017 Windows or the watermark only version?

Thank you again.

Maxim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Download Trial/Watermark version to install InDesign Server CC 2017 and Click on License button at end of Installation and license with Serial number provided to you(Full License version key). InDesign server should be licensed.

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sanyam,

Thanks a lot for the quick answer. I will try as you wrote.

Have a great day.

Maxim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sanyam,

So far so good. Install was done, serial entered. There was no message from the application if it was accepted or not, just simply closed.

Is there any way, that I can check the status of the activation?

Thank you.

Maxim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Launch InDesign Server

Command to run InDesign Server:

cd <Install directory(IDS>

InDesignServer.com -port 1234

InDesign server should run successfully on port 1234

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sanyam,

Thank you, but in this way, I just check if the server is running. Since we installed the trial first and then entered the serial, anyhow it will run.

What I would like to check, that the serial is activated the server and make sure, it will not stop working after 90 days.

Thank you.

Maxim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the server is running in trial, Evaluation keyword would be displayed on console.

Please provide a snapshot of the console

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Sanyam,

Everything is working, thank you very much for your support. The server is activated, running as expected.

Maxim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines