Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile photo disappeared...

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I made a mistake and all my photos disappeared on LR mobile on my phone before they could sync.

I can came back from a trip with over 2000 pics shots in DNG from the mobile lightroom app. 

When they were incredibly slow to upload, I deleted the "pending" files from the lightroom web app and immediatetely all the pics disappeared from my mobile app.

I look for options to recover those but did not find any

Is there a way to recover those, are they cached, still on my phone?

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Hi uniqueforumnamezz,

We apologies for the inconvenience caused you, Lightroom web app is very much connected to the mobile app, Its just another way to access your images on the web. If the images deleted before they got sync to Lightroom desktop app, then there's no way to retrieve those images.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi uniqueforumnamezz,

We apologies for the inconvenience caused you, Lightroom web app is very much connected to the mobile app, Its just another way to access your images on the web. If the images deleted before they got sync to Lightroom desktop app, then there's no way to retrieve those images.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines