• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cataclysmic error when Loading C4D exports

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as most any C4D user will tell you, you are able to export the footage in an After Effects file and load that as a composition into AE itself. however with the 2017 update I can no longer load C4D exports into the program. Is there a work around? I cannot import the footage directly as the timing is ever so slightly off and it seems the composition retains all quality and velocity. I'd appreciate any help anyone can provide?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Importing an AEC doesn't do anything other than what a conventional import couldn't do, so no, you are mistaken. It has no magical power. If there are timing issues, check your footage interpretation and comp settings. Other than that I have no solution to your issues, since this is Maxon's responsibility, anyway. They will have to provide an updated plug-in.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Importing an AEC doesn't do anything other than what a conventional import couldn't do, so no, you are mistaken. It has no magical power. If there are timing issues, check your footage interpretation and comp settings. Other than that I have no solution to your issues, since this is Maxon's responsibility, anyway. They will have to provide an updated plug-in.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines