Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fullscreen Resolution issues with OBS

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! how are you?

So, I'm actually using Character Animator with Windows and OBS for a program in my company. The main problem is that we're facing an issue: when the caracter goes fullscreen with OBS on a Blackscreen to make the cut (transparency / alpha), it gets somewhat pixelated, as it loses resolution at the screen. It was noticed, however, that the resolution issue is a window-resizing issue, but the notebook we're using here is a small one, and we can't afford to enlarge it because our screen resolution isn't big enough to do so.

I ask of you: Is there a better or an alternative solution to fix this issue regarding my puppet's resolution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For now - probably not. The only thing I could suggest is playing around with sizes in OBS. But we are actively working on more streaming solutions, including Windows, for the next release - and then the size of your notebook won't matter, it'll be whatever your scene size is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines