• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing My Project Between Devices

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been enjoying this app a lot it has been fun to use and it has reignited my passion for drawing. The only issue that I can't seem to figure out is how to continue on a drawing that I started on my iPad and open it on my phone and draw with it.

I have downloaded the creative cloud app on both my iPad and my phone and the only thing I am able to do import a static image layer of my sketch, and not actually interact and edit it individually. I don't even see it in my projects window. Is this a feature that is availble with the App or am I missing some kind of step?

Thought it might be useful to mention that at home I use my iPad, and I use my Google Nexus6P outside of home.

If there is some kind of way to do this can someone please tell me how!!

Thank You very very much!!!!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Hi Valcor.

Sheena is right. Generally you just have to make sure your work is syncing to Creative Cloud in order to see it on all your devices, but I suspect the problem you're having is because you're on iOS and Android.

Right now there is not feature parity between the Android and iOS versions of Draw. So that people don't lose any of their work, the product teams have made it so drawings created on iOS will not open in the Android version of Draw (although, my iOS projects show up in Draw for

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edward,

You can absolutely work on your projects/files across all your devices.

You just need to save your work on Adobe Cloud before closing the app on any device and make sure that the work is synced successfully over the cloud.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valcor.

Sheena is right. Generally you just have to make sure your work is syncing to Creative Cloud in order to see it on all your devices, but I suspect the problem you're having is because you're on iOS and Android.

Right now there is not feature parity between the Android and iOS versions of Draw. So that people don't lose any of their work, the product teams have made it so drawings created on iOS will not open in the Android version of Draw (although, my iOS projects show up in Draw for Android, although not in Sketch or Comp, I just can't open them). In addition if you open your Nexus 6P work on your iPad you will no longer be able to open it on your Nexus.

I know this makes things difficult and the teams are working on compatibility/parity. Let me know if you need any further information; it can be confusing when you're using both mobile platforms.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am actually an Adobe Draw user, but I couldn't find a place to ask this under an Adobe Draw forum so this was the closest topic that I could reply under (And I feel this might still be an issue with Photoshop Sketch as well.) Why is this still an issue? Its been over three years and I'm sure most of us users would have thought this could have been solved by now. Can someone please provide an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sab99382951. 

It is still not possible to open drawings created/edited in Draw for iOS in Draw for Android (the same is true for Sketch). Unfortunately, this will not be changing because we are no longer actively developing any of those apps so no new features will go into any of them. 

I'm sorry. Please let me know if I've misunderstood and you were referring to work not syncing across multiple devices on the same platform.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have a simple free version of photoshop online, i have svaed several projectso n this app but my phone died recently and now i realised that i cant access any of my saved projects or photos from them as them seemed to only have been saved on the phone. i am so sadened by this as it is 30 peices that are lost. is there any way to gain access to them again? any tips are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines