• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe InDesign CC 2017 has stopped working

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize if this is an elementary question. I've searched it have haven't managed to find an answer yet.

I've been working on our new product guide and for some reason, this morning when i try to open it, it crashes indesign (popping up the "Adobe InDesign CC 2017 has stopped working" box).

Other files still open without crashing indesign.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled InDesign, done a few restarts, and resigned into adobe. So far the issue still remains.

Does anyone know what might be the issue.

file.JPG

stopped working.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Hi,

You can try opening your document in a previous InDesign cc2015 version and then save it as IDML from there. Then try opening in InDesign cc2017.

I am assuming you are facing the crash with only a single document. If problem persists you can mail me your document at amaarora@adobe.com so that i can reproduce the issue at my end as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can try opening your document in a previous InDesign cc2015 version and then save it as IDML from there. Then try opening in InDesign cc2017.

I am assuming you are facing the crash with only a single document. If problem persists you can mail me your document at amaarora@adobe.com so that i can reproduce the issue at my end as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines