• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to put the J-26 Ecwid Add-To-Cart Main Widget and other widgets in muse?

Participant ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been having trouble figuring out where to put each of J-26s ecwid widgets. I have searched and searched online and watch tutorial after tutorial. All that I have found are videos and tutorials on how to customize and use the widget, Now where to put them in the Plan area. I would love for someone to walk me through on how to set up an ecommerce site with J-26 widgets. Styling the buttons and all of the graphical features I can do. Its just creating the layout withing the plan view to properly create a nice, flowing website. Like I said I have how I want the site to look, I just would like some guidance in real time through skype where I can ask constructive questions on the spot instead of waiting for a reply. If anyone can help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

GG Prints and Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

I'm sure J-26 Web Design​ will be able to help you.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure J-26 Web Design​ will be able to help you.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to contact him through different means, on here, twitter, youtube, email. But I have not gotten a reply back. Only a like one reply but not answering my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @GG_Designs, I'm not sure where the disconnect has been but I've responded to your repeatedly on Twitter. Let me know if there's anything else you need help with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines