Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filigranes [Watermarks do not appear on exported JPGs]

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je viens vers vous parce que je ne trouve aucunes réponses correctes à mon problème de filigranes. J'ai beau créer mes filigranes (texte) personnalisés et cocher la case avant l'export en JPEG mais ils n'apparaissent jamais sur le résultat final. J'ai réinitialisé les paramètres, désinstallé/réinstallé Lightroom, effacé les anciens filigranes perso mais rien y fait ils ne veulent pas s'afficher.

Si vous avez des idées merci d'avance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi régisf,

Which font are you using while creating your watermarks?  Try creating a new watermark using Edit Watermark and also make sure the opacity is set to 100%. Or Choose a larger font and font type like Arial.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi régisf,

Which font are you using while creating your watermarks?  Try creating a new watermark using Edit Watermark and also make sure the opacity is set to 100%. Or Choose a larger font and font type like Arial.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash Sharma,

Thank you very much for your quick answer, I used a downloaded signature-like font and when I tried your solution with the Arial font it finally worked I don't know why I didn't try it before, I feel dumb now lol

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, with which tool are you using to examine the exported photos for the watermark?  Due to a bug in LR, some file browsers (such as Windows File Explorer) won't show the watermarks.  Open the photo at full size (e.g. with Windows Photos or Mac Preview) to check the watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines