• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting up pages in Muse.

Participant ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have my basic site plan figured out on paper. So with my business, I want to have a store page, a design page, Photography page, and a Contact page. I may or may not add more. Anyways. So with my store page, the main one. I want to have categories(Child pages) with different product forms. So Like Decals and apparel. But i also want to have, child pages for them as well. So like this: basically child pages for child pages. Or Categories for them.

Store +

Decals +

Small Car Decals

Car Silhouettes(Add Custom Option)

Windshield Banners

Custom Decals

Apparel +

Lanyards

T-shirts

Hats

etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

So you should go to the plan view first and set up your site layout as in I have shown below

You just need to hit the sign below the child page first and then to the adjustment of the sub child pages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you should go to the plan view first and set up your site layout as in I have shown below

You just need to hit the sign below the child page first and then to the adjustment of the sub child pages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines