• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloadable code snippets

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping to put together a plugin to automate creating web assets out of LR.   I was wondering if there are bits of codes (objects?) that could be used available in some library of sorts.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

The source code is still there: Source | SVN | Assembla .  Not sure how useful it might be, though -- it was part of a framework that Rob built.  But at some point, he stopped updating the public version.  And you have to use all of the framework to use a piece of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most plugin authors don't publish their code, since they're for sale, not free. Rob Cole was a prolific plugin developer who made all his code freely available. Unfortunately Rob passed away two years ago, and most of his code disappeared soon after.  But see this post for where some code might be available: Re: Rob Cole has passed away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you help.  I went to the link but the place seems close to dead.  I couldn't find anything to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The source code is still there: Source | SVN | Assembla .  Not sure how useful it might be, though -- it was part of a framework that Rob built.  But at some point, he stopped updating the public version.  And you have to use all of the framework to use a piece of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I got it.  I'll at least have it saved if I eventually learn how to make use of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, this post might help: Re: Sample code for a publish service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines