Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll Down animation in static page

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can I make a scroll animation happen without scrolling the page down? The action that does the animation is scroll down, But I want the rest of the page to be stopped.

For example, I make a page with a title, press the scroll down once and an image appears (fade in scroll animation), press the scroll again, a text appears (slide to right scroll animation), but the title and background  stay static.

My idea is to do this, with third actions of scroll down, after that, in the fourth scroll the page goes down again normally.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this query is more suitable for Adobe Animate CC forum, as the required modifications have to be done in the animation file first and then you will be importing it in Muse.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HOWTO: Using the MouseWheel Event in AS3 | [ draw.logic ]

Try this tutorial and see if this does what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines