• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On Mac was using Magic Mouse, On PC now using basic Mouse... What about something like G900 Chaos Spectrum?

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My basic Dell mouse needs to be upgraded. I have a tablet and sometimes use it but prefer a mouse for most of my AE work. I am looking for more precise control, better ergonomics, a few extra buttons and side scrolling. One other issue I am hoping can be overcome is something I call bounce. When you are working fast and you set some value and release the mouse button and move away, the keyframe or the value in the box changes as if you had not released it quick enough. It drives me crazy sometimes. You have to slow down and be very deliberate on the release of the mouse and that causes more fatigue in your wrist and hand over time.

Any other recommendations if you think the G900 is overkill or not good for the job.

Thanks!

Brad

Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Wired or Wireless Gaming Mouse

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A wireless mouse stands a pretty good chance of being slower-responding than a hard-wired mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brad,

Sorry you didn't get more feedback. What did you end up getting? Let us know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines