• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My puppet is not acting right after head turner and multiple keyboard triggers...

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason after filing and labeling my character almost exactly as the example puppets I am having trouble with "headturner" and a certain animation that I have triggered for the "m" button which triggers my "Mad Eyes" animation.

I seriously think the headturner issue is a bug. I have not that many eye and lid triggers but they do not seem to work smoothly.

When I enable the "headturner" It deselects the eyebrows and eyes sometimes. It's happening often on one particular character.

Also...where do I email the character to get help if I want to? I don't want to just put it out in forum for everyone. I plan on copyrighting and trademarking these characters.

Help please!!!

Thank you

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds complex, worth checking out the puppet - you can DM it to me, just click on my name here and send me a message with the .puppet file as a shared dropbox / creative cloud / google drive / etc link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines