• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for Best Laptop configuration to develop high quality of AV E-content output

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Team,

I am bit confuse to propose best specific laptop model for development of high quality E-Content which consist of embedded audio & Videos, for my internal development team.

So far below laptop I found good, would like to know more before I propose to my company for E-Content development,

Best Laptop 2016 - ENVY Laptop - HP Studios - YouTube

I have to make sure whichever laptop will i order it will be best for developers to to develop, render audio-video, test end output multiple times & perform all E-learning product development process without slow down issues.

Looking for help...

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh R Kandalkar

[moderated personal info]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laptop Video Editing PC discussion - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2159438

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been doing graphic design on computers since the days when a 286 was the rage. I was the "fastest kid on the block" after spending nearly $3k on a 14mhz 286 - so I've learned a bit about speed, needs & performance. In addition to graphic arts, for 29 years I've been a singer/songwriter and producer utilizing the best gear possible as it became available, which now is provided by Laptops - which we produce CD's & DVD's with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines