• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"INSUFFICIENT MEMORY" How can i increase the processing memory?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to compare 2 documents my Acrobat send me the message "INSUFFICIENT MEMORY" How can i increase the processing memory?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Albertop92059950,

Please share your system specification, what is the operating system you are working on and exact version of the Acrobat Application.

You can check that by Launch Acrobat>Help>About Acrobat and check for the update as well(if any available)

Also, the document that you are trying to compare are they pdf files or in a different format?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Greetings! I am sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the compare feature.

It would be great if you could help us with a few queries that will help us in investigating the bug:

•    What is the version of Acrobat Pro that you are using?

•    Can you please share the file which you’re selecting as both ‘Old File’ and ‘New File’ so that we can try to reproduce the issue at our end?

•    Can you please confirm that this issue is happening with that specific file or with other files also?

•    Also, please can you confirm that issue is happening on some other machine, if you’ve one with you?

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team.

Getting version of application (Acrobat )

1.    Click on 'Help' menu in application.

2.    Click on 'About Adobe Acrobat…'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines