Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grid View in Library Module is scrollable left to right/offset

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

im having a problem with Lightroom CC (latest update and also on previous versions) on my MacBook Retina:

If i pinch on the trackpad to resize the Grid View in the Library module, scrolling isn't restricted to up/down but im able to scroll it left to right. The grid then gets offset to the side, so the left columns of pictures then gets pushed outside the screen (see screenshot). At first i thought this might be caused of my changed display resolution, but changing that does not solve my problem, sadly. Manipulating the grid size via keyboard shortcuts does NOT have the same effect. Seems to be a problem with trackpad or sth.

Im on OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite, Macbook retina is a 13" late 2012 (2,5 Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, Intel HD 4000 GPU.

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 22.05.40.png

thanks in advance,

Ronny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Hi Akash,

thanks for your answer. After resetting the issue still happens to be present, although clicking on an image then resets the gird to the correct position on the screen.

Changing the display resolution does not affect that problem sadly, but nonetheless, the display resolutions I use are as follows:

1. 2560x1600 @232 dpi (

2. 1280x800 ("optimal for screen" in Preferences)

3. 1680*1050 (upscaled in System Preferences)

Regards,

Ronny

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronny,

What is your Screen resolution and DPI settings on your computer?

Try restoring Lightroom preferences after backing up your catalog following Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash,

thanks for your answer. After resetting the issue still happens to be present, although clicking on an image then resets the gird to the correct position on the screen.

Changing the display resolution does not affect that problem sadly, but nonetheless, the display resolutions I use are as follows:

1. 2560x1600 @232 dpi (

2. 1280x800 ("optimal for screen" in Preferences)

3. 1680*1050 (upscaled in System Preferences)

Regards,

Ronny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines