• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Okay, I'm really confused.. Approved/Declined

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These images were shot the the same day at the same location.  The description and keywords were practically identical, and yet some were approved and some declined for non compliant and intellectual property violations. One gets approved and one doesn't.  Confusing.  Not sure what criteria is used in making the determination.  Different moderators? Different days?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ed

My best guess for these are that the photo with the woman had two issues that the image with the man barley missed

1.  The woman was 'more' recognizable' and 2. The dial under the gun made the gun 'more' recognizable.

The first rejected bullet image may be that all the stamps are visible and look like an add for the bullet maker where in the accepted pictures the stamps are blurred or seem secondary. 

The rejection of the final image maybe that it is too similar to an accepted image.

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, good point about the dial under the rifle.  I didn't think about that.  Actually, they are both women. And the comment about the bullets makes sense, too.  "Non Compliant" is such a sweeping category.  They really should better define the categories.  Thank.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines