• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exceeded my amount of activation keys

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At my university computer, I have to activate my book every time I log of and on a computer. Because of this I exceeded my amount of activation keys (I did not know there was a limit). Now I know about the amount of activation keys, I know I can't use the university computers to study. This is now a huge problem since I have a laptop. What is a problem is that I did not activate the book on my laptop. Since I don't have any activation keys left, I can't activate my book on my laptop.

Please someone help me get 1 or 2 extra activation keys, I have finals next week. I already tried the chat support but he sent me here.

With kind regards,

A desperate student

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reset the activation contact customer support chat https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ADE_adobe-id-signing-in_stillNeedHelp and ask for reset of adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem .... I was told that the forum people would solve the problem

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nanaky's solution used to work for me.  Adobe customer support told me they no longer provide this service ... a formal change in policy apparently.  But I was told that the Forum people would solve the problem for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines