• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add link to image in In-Browser-Editing

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see in the help that you can add and edit links in In-Browser-Editing.  It states "Click on the text where you want to add the link."   I have a client that needs to add links to images.  Can this be done in In-Browser-Editing?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Oh, I am sorry, guess I misinterpreted as you are going to edit or add a new link to the existing one.

And I am sorry to say that this feature is yet to be included in IBE.

I suggest you sharing this idea here - Ideas for features in Adobe Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes, this is possible with In-Browser Editing (IBE).

You can refer to the detailed doc here - Edit Adobe Muse site content from a browser.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please point out in the document that you supplied a link to that it says you can add a link to an image.  It only mentions to select the TEXT.  I can find nowhere that says you can do it to a image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to bug, but that is to edit an existing link.  Notice the first step says "Click the link you want to edit".

Notice on the "Insert and edit hyperlinks" section the first step is "Click on the text you want to add the link."

Add Hyperlink.jpg

My client wants to be able to swap out images and then add a hyperlink to that image.  When I click on an image in In-Browser Editing it appears I can only change the image.  I can not find where I can add a hyperlink.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I am sorry, guess I misinterpreted as you are going to edit or add a new link to the existing one.

And I am sorry to say that this feature is yet to be included in IBE.

I suggest you sharing this idea here - Ideas for features in Adobe Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

would useful to have this included

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines