7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2017 4:57 PM by postrophe

    Any ideas on how to achieve this effect?




      Does anyone know how I would go about achieving this effect?

      I pretty much want to emulate it exactly on to any black and white image.

      I am unsure of how to create that 'zig zag' effect between the shades of gray, which when viewed from further back, make a smooth transition between shades.


      Hope you can help!


      Many thanks