• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RGB Color Picker?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to activate the RGB color picker that was previously in Flash? Similar to the one that's in Photoshop? The current one is just unusable to me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

To get a color picker similar to the old Flash ones just select the "B:" radio button next to it (the first B, for Brightness, not the second B, for Blue).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's different about it from previously and ps that's causing a problem for you?

i don't remember it working different previously and the differences i see in ps are less desirable (to me - ie, more color options cmyk etc but no live color selection as you hover).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get a color picker similar to the old Flash ones just select the "B:" radio button next to it (the first B, for Brightness, not the second B, for Blue).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Clay's suggestion, and it does work, but note that if you are using Photoshop's color picker with it set to H, you would use H in the Animate one to make it match. Same for SB & RGB. There's nothing equivalent to L, a and b.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Colin Holgate is the op talking about the color panel?]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we both took it to mean the color picker. That is, you click on the fill swatch square, then click on the color wheel in the upper right, to see the color picker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both the Color Picker and the Color window use nearly identical HSB/RGB widgets, so the answer is the same either way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[thank you both]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what i was looking for! Thank you You're a life saver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So simple, and yet mind-blowingly great! Just saved me hours of frustration. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genius!  Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines