Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Could not load the specified document"

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just installed Adobe XD on Windows 10, but I have some problems.

When I go from "Open UI kit" and I choose any UI kit (like Apple iOs, Google Material or Microsoft WIndows)it doesn't work and I've this warning "Could not load the specified document"

Thank you !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Unfortunately, you might hit another issue if you have an accent in your user name. I'd suggest upvoting this: [Windows] Cannot save file for users with complex characters in user names (G13648) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Reques…

We're working on a solution right now, but it's going to take a little more time to bake before we release it to the public. Please do upvote so that we can Email you when it's available.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey steff41584965

Do you happen to have a user folder that has accented characters in it? Another user recently reported a similar problem, and we're wondering if this might have anything to do with it.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick answer,

Effectively, I have an accented character in my user folder (Stéphane). My biggest mistake since I've this computer...

I try to change the folder installation located of Experience Design. I'll keep you informed.

Stephane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to download the UI kit separately and load file after installation ?

Thanks for your anwser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, you might hit another issue if you have an accent in your user name. I'd suggest upvoting this: [Windows] Cannot save file for users with complex characters in user names (G13648) – Adobe XD Feedb...

We're working on a solution right now, but it's going to take a little more time to bake before we release it to the public. Please do upvote so that we can Email you when it's available.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So that explains why I am having problems as well. 😕 Shoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines