• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Entrar con password en mi app - Enter with password

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cómo puedo hacer para que la primera página de mi app solicite acceso con un nombre y password?

Gracias!

How can I do for the firt page in my app ask for a name and password?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Anyone else with an Adobe ID can launch XD. You can save your work in a XD file and pass the file to another person. I hope I understand well your needs.

Cualquier persona con un Adobe ID puede iniciar XD. Puede guardar su trabajo en un archivo XD y pasar el archivo a otra persona. Espero que entiendo bien tus necesidades.

Lavinia

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please use your Adobe ID to sign in. If you do not have any, please sign up for one on adobe.com. Thank you.

Best regards,

Lavinia

¡Hola!

Por favor, utilice su Adobe ID para iniciar sesión. Si no tiene ningun, regístrese en adobe.com

Muchas gracias.

Atentamente,

Lavinia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sí, puedo entrar en Adobe, ese no es el problema. Lo que quiero es que sólo puedan acceder a mi aplicación las personas que sean miembro. Me gustaría poder hacer una acceso a mi aplicación previo registro.

Gracias

Yes, I know, I can sign in adove.com. That I want, is that only some persons enter in my app. I want to give acces to my app only to was registered.

Thank you (sorry for my english)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone else with an Adobe ID can launch XD. You can save your work in a XD file and pass the file to another person. I hope I understand well your needs.

Cualquier persona con un Adobe ID puede iniciar XD. Puede guardar su trabajo en un archivo XD y pasar el archivo a otra persona. Espero que entiendo bien tus necesidades.

Lavinia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines