• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export a single page from a multiple page InDesign file

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a few posts about saving out multiple page InDesign files as single page PDFs.  However, those solutions seem more complicated than what I need.  All I need is to save out a single page from the InDesign file as a stand alone PDF. 

When I try to export the single page by choosing the 'range' under the PDF options, the option I am given is "Legal H".  I have no idea what that means.  Do I need a script to achieve my goal? Thanks in advance for you help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Just highlight the field to the right of the Range button (it now shows All Pages), and enter the number of the page you need. Also click Pages instead of Spread just below that setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just highlight the field to the right of the Range button (it now shows All Pages), and enter the number of the page you need. Also click Pages instead of Spread just below that setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!  I should have tried typing in the range box, but it's confusing when it does not list numbers.  I've had to teach myself InDesign so I don't know the ins and outs as well as Illustrator and Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines