• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution License Flash for Windows Server

Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to distribute Flash to  Windows servers, i followed the process of getting an Distribution license. During this process i have to give up for what kind of devices i need the license, here i can only choose laptops and desktops. Is this license also valid for windows servers? Do i have to pay for this license?

Thanks for answering my questions!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You do not have to pay for the distribution license. There is only a single distribution license application irrespective of the OS and platform you need Flash Player for.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the information, is this also the case for Adobe Reader DC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jorke669049​,

For Adobe Reader related queries you can go to Acrobat Reader​ . We do not have much information about the same.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jorke669049

Please note that Flash Player is not supported on Windows Servers.  See Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player  for a list of supported platforms.  While the installation will not be blocked, we cannot guarantee how Flash Player will function on Windows Servers.  Also note that as of Windows 8 and above (including Server 2012) Microsoft embeds Flash Player ActiveX Control in Internet Explorer (and Edge) and all updates for those versions of Windows are distributed by Microsoft via Windows Updates.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the information, I want to distribute flash and and adobe reader across Windows Server 2008 platforms. I understand that adobe doesn’t guarantee the functionality of flash, after I filled in the form “Adobe Runtimes / Reader Distribution License Agreement” within what time will I receive the installers?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jork Eggels

<private information removed by moderator:>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jorke669049

Most licensing requests are processed almost immediately.  The email will come from noreply@adobe.com and have a PDF attachment.  Please ensure your email filters are not configured to block the email.  If you don't receive a reply within 2-3 business days, private message me the email address/Adobe ID you used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, mouse-over my user name link and click the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic in your private message.

I don't work on Reader, but here is the Reader tech specs for your reference: System requirements for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines