• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial version of Flash Player???

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a new one for me.  I work in higher education and we have many online courses.  Currently we have an online course with a Japanese student that can't seem to get Flash Player installed without requiring a credit card. It is necessary for part of her curriculum as the site she need to access requires Adobe Flash Player to be installed. The site she went to download the player was https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.  This is allowing her to install Flash Player but it tells her it will only work for 30 days and requires a credit card.  She is running on a newer Japanese MacBook.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I think there is some confusion.  Flash Player is free.  There is no charge and no trial version available.  What the student may be seeing is an optional software offer that displays after Flash Player has been successfully installed. Please ask the student to go to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html and click the 'Check Now' button. The widget will detect the operating system, browser, and version of Flash Player, if installed and enabled in the browser.  If the student is using Safari, depending on the version she has installed, she may have to enable Flash Player in Safari Preferences, see Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari  for assistance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines