• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show / Hide all layers

Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way in Draw to show or hide all layers except for the selected layer you are working on? This would save me so much time, especially when my drawing starts to fill up with many layers.

Thanks for any tips you can offer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Theresa.

Yep. Totally makes sense. No. There's no way to hide all of the layers at once. I'll share the idea with the team though as a feature request. It's a good one for people who work with a lot of layers.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theresa.

If you tap the Layers icon (the three stacked squares) in the upper nav of an open drawing that will hide all your layers. And although that "hide" will include the layer you're working on, it's still your "active" layer so you'll be able to draw on it.

Does that help?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know about that one. I didn't mean to hide the layers 'panel', I meant to hide the visibility of the layers other than the one I am working on. I want to do this quickly. Right now I have to double tap on every layer one at a time to turn them off. Then I have to go back through my layers double tapping on them to turn them back on.

Does that make sense now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theresa.

Yep. Totally makes sense. No. There's no way to hide all of the layers at once. I'll share the idea with the team though as a feature request. It's a good one for people who work with a lot of layers.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, how is that going?  Five years later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I upvote this and/or the option to select multiple layers with shift+ select or ctrl+ select instead of each individual layer. Working with PDF's created in AutoCad will have hundreds of layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue,

is there any progress on that matter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nazugum.

Since we're focusing on Adobe Fresco now we will no longer be adding new features to either Draw or Sketch. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines