• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just made a Pokemon cartoon with Adobe Animate, anyone interested in giving me some feedback or trash talk? :D

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link for anyone kind enough to check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUP3fPFX-ro&t=7s

It was great fun to make, took me about two months but it was a blast!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nicely done! A whole lotta work put into there! Great job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want feedback I'd say two things, 1.) Animate your own characters next time instead of someone else's 2.) Work on your character design construction and solidity in your drawings. They sometimes feel a little loose. Also practicing life drawing would help you immensely.  3.) Choose content that's not as offensive so that it has a wider range (and will get more hits), especially if you intend to show this to get a job doing it professionally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! That is a lot of work. As Asymetrical said, keep going and fine-tune your craft. I kind of like the looseness of it all but just keep creating. Cool.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too agree, lots of hard work. you are good. Keep making more and you will just get better and better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's awesome! :party_popper: Creating a Pokemon cartoon with Adobe Animate sounds like a fun and creative project. I'd love to hear more about it or see it if you're willing to share! 🤩 Keep up the great work! :rocket:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoa! Wick Awesome! Super cool!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines