• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reloading CS6, no cloud, stand alone

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get an image to print on my HP laser jet.  It did just fine a few days ago.  Now my request goes right into the bardo and stays there (i.e., it doesn't print and just ignores my request.

So, I thought I would reload it, only I don't have the disk (we moved and somehow many things got lost.  I now have the serial number (gotten with lots of effort through the net and Adobe.

I really don't want to be on the "cloud" where I would have to pay every month.  I've done just fine with my stand-alone version until now.  I do have an apple phone 5C, and tried the cloud, but I didn't like it.

I can't seem to find anywhere to just simply reinstall my Photoshop CS6

aggggg.

I also can't seem to save my doc as as .PDF

And,I don't know what Audition is.

Carol

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

carolj92737096 wrote:

And,I don't know what Audition is.

Audition is audio software, and has absolutely nothing to do with either printing, or Photoshop. Either you need to repost this in an appropriate forum, or get Admin to move it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop.

However, I'm pretty sure the answer is that you'll have to phone Adobe again and get a download link--since they no longer support any of the CS6 range (ie. no updates) they don't post the download link on the web.  Don't worry...this doesn't mean you're joing the Creative Cloud or committing to a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download & Install instructions https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2003339

-kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2260248 will help

-you will need to enter your original serial number during install for non-Cloud programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines