• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema de recorte al importar imágenes

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Tengo un problema al importar unas fotos en Lightroom. Cuando voy a importarlas aparecen tal cual fueron tomadas, en un formato de 4x3, en la previsualización. También las veo así al verlas desde windows. Sin embargo una vez que las importo en la biblioteca las veo recortadas a una proporción de 16:9. He probado a abrirlas desde photoshop y me pasa lo mismo, en el revelador aparecen ya recortadas, y en la herramienta de recorte tanto de PS como de LR no consigo que me aparezcan en su forma original completa. He probado todo lo que se me ha ocurrido y no consigo ver las fotos completas. Me interesa mucho abrir estas fotos.  Si alguien me puede echar una mano sería de gran ayuda, muchas gracias. Supongo que la solución será sencilla pero a mí no se me ocurre.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera?

Are you sure you haven't accidentally applied a crop preset at Import? Go to the History panel in the Develop Module and look at the bottom entry there, if it says Import and the date and time, then no preset has been applied. If it says Import/<preset name> and a date and time, then you have applied a preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera is an Olympus OMD EM-5.  When I import none of the preset are activated. As you said, it says import and the date and time in the history panel. Camera should have taken a 4608 x 3456 picture, instead I see in properties it is 4608 x 2596  But, why when I open it with windows it opens the 4x3 picture, and opened in adobe I see a 16:9 cropped picture? I don´t know. I´m sure this information is somewhere...

Another thing I noticed, when I open propertyes of the image in windows it says image is 13,4 MB (14.106.680 bytes), when I open it in LR it says 11,9 MB... I even have instaled LR again thinking it could be damaged...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captura Windows.PNG

this is the pict seen in the windows view, as you can see there is plenty of ble sky above the cloud, and you can see a forest.

Captura LR.PNG

this is the same file opened in LR, as you can see pict is cropped.

Now I realized, the pict above is like compressed, maybe the files are corrupted?

Captura Windows todos.PNG

and here you can see all files (they are part of a timelapse) in 4x3 previsualization...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines