Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please! Need fast photography help

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My friends asked me to shoot some photos for them for their engagement website and I've come to learn that they will also be engagement photos.  I agreed because they only because they also asked to do it at my stable with my horses..  (I know you are all shaking your heads).

Here are my devices options MacBook Pro Sierra 10.12.3 or iPad  10.2 and a Microsoft  Surface Pro 3. Adobe CC on my devices

Cameras: Nikon d700 and a Nikon d70. Unsure of firmware versions.. I've never updated them.

Problem 1.  Vision is shot. I shoot photos and they seem fine until I upload and realize they are blurry.

Problem to my potential solution:  I don't know that heck I'm doing.. I want to wirelessly view the photos as I'm shooting as if it were tethered (which I also don't know how to do).

Million $ Question. Does Adobe CC have something comparable to the app Camera Control Pro 2?  I am hoping to just download something and not need additional wires or gadgets.

All this is happening tomorrow..and Ive just entered panic mode!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 or Lightroom CC would have tethered support for your D700. But tonight isn't the time to be trying to learn how to do all that if you've got such an important shoot tomorrow. I suspect that you have not used Lightroom from what you have written. Are you sure you are up to such an aggressive assignment at this point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh Jim, I am not!  I haven't used my cameras in years!  They are very friends so I really want to shoot something nice for them but I made it clear that this is a crap shoot.  My problem is that my vision is wonky and it looks fine in camera.  Do you have any suggestions on how to compensate in the viewfinder?  Or should I dumb it down and go auto?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't double post.

I am locking this thread.

Refer to your other thread/post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines