• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best audio hardware for VO

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 does not work as expected. So I'm looking for a new audio hardware (internal or external) which works 100% reliable with Premiere Pro CC 2017. In principle I need just one high quality Mic input with phantom power. Should not cost more than $500. Thank you in advance for all inputs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one here working with a dedicated soundcard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional info: I'm using Windows 8.1 right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was forced to replace an old Focusrite Saffire when I upgraded to Windows 10 as there were no drivers available.

I purchased a Scarlett 2i2 (2nd generation), and have been very pleased with it. I am using CS6, however.

You do not say what your problems are, so it is difficult to offer more!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Scarlett here causes a lot of problems. Distortion, Delay, blue screens etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say that I'm kind of disappointed:

I just can't believe that nobody here works with a dedicated soundcard? No one doing serious voice over work?

I couldn't find a compatibility list.

So any help still appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

supposedly the audio engine in premiere and some other adobe software was replaced a while back with the engine from audition. so it might be worth asking those guys for some suggestions. there is no guarantee that their recommendations would work 100% with premiere, but they might at least have some suggestions.

Audition CS5.5, CS6 & CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines