• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AEGP Plugin No-Download ANYWHERE??

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive recently bought AE and i want to render in WMV format for my editin software but when i go to click on add to media encoder queue it says this:

https://gyazo.com/f3d60ba0543461f95a3a32e35589201d

And when i type in the link it says there is no download link for that plugin.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PROVIDE ME WITH A DOWNLOAD LINK OR HELP ME

Thanks Lewis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

In my case, though the warning clearly stated that the plugin was not installed (and even gave a link to where to obtain it), the actual problem turned out to be a mismatch between the versions of After Effects and Premier that I was using.  Updated the older one, and it works fine.

Hope that works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to install and run AE with sufficient privileges and no external influences interfering. DynamicLink not working means that some other process on your system is messing around and blocking the required local ports/ sockets. You are completely misunderstanding teh warning.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You are completely misunderstanding teh [sic] warning."

Really? The warning says simply that the plugin is not installed, and advises to download and install. I don't doubt that conflicts caused by permissions may be the reason it did not install properly (or is not working), but where in the warning does it say that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know as well as EVERYONE on your team that this crap breaks ALL THE FREAKING TIME after even a minor update. I am absolutely sick of Adobe laying their failures at the feet of their customers who are paying to be beta testers. My AEDynamicLink just went down AGAIN. AGAIN. AND AGAIN. OVER AND FREAKING OVER. FIX YOUR MISTAKES, ADOBE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Concordo plenamente, por isso fiz o cancelamento da assinatura, pois pagar por algo que funciona quando quer, e ainda quando funciona, funciona travando, os programas frees da internet rodam redondo e sem travas, por exemplo, o Premier fica travando o tempo todo no preview, ai penso que o problema são os arquivos gravados, quando rodo esses mesmo arquivos no capcut ele roda sem nenhum problema. Desisti da Adobe, pra mim acabou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou com o mesmo problema, diz que o dynamic não está na maquina, pede pra fazer o donwload, mas não tem link nenhum para tal, isso é apenas bug da porcaria dos programas da Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a meta answer. It would help to be precise, as it seems to be a serious issue and pepz need to work and deliver with these products and for that they need to be function perfectly!
It would be awesome if adobe stimultansously come up with "AE ME PR program package updates" instead of freaking hour consuming one-by-one puzzling with the right versions via the CC UI....
Cheers, your welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S: once again now landed in 2022! Wow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lewis,

Did you follow Mylenium's advice and did it assist you? Please let us know if you solved your issue or not, and if you still need help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help for this issue.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe

Shame on you, is this error informative enought for users who pay you so much?

I am paying this product to work not to solve your sh**s

erikb97369088_0-1615625863269.png

Thanks to users you are alive, so don't mess wit us...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still need help for this Issue.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case, though the warning clearly stated that the plugin was not installed (and even gave a link to where to obtain it), the actual problem turned out to be a mismatch between the versions of After Effects and Premier that I was using.  Updated the older one, and it works fine.

Hope that works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

this is absolut nonsens that you have to solve this isue by your self.

It hepled me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines