Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not open photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

non funziona.png

I Had close by mistake Photoshop so Incorrect. Now I can't open it. I tried an uninstall the program and reinstall it. I tried a reboot the PC but the thenar Problem. How can I do?? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Post the details in the crash reports.

CC 2015 crash.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Photoshop use to work on your machine try deleting or renaming your User ID  Photoshop's preferences folder. Rename:

"C:\Users\Your Windows User Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 Settings\"

TO:

"C:\Users\Your Windows User Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 Settings Old\"

Windows hides that folder by default you need to change your File Explorer folder option to show hidden file and folders. Then try starting Photoshop it will build a new set of preferences for your user id. Yser ID preferences are not replaces when you reinstall Photoshop you old preferences are still in you users Id application data.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JJMack,

As soon as I tried to delete this folder, but soon I try to start Photoshop, this folder create automatically.

delete.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is what should happen.  Photoshop creates a set of preferences for your user id with Adobe default settings. All the preferences files should be valid none should be corrupt.

A corrupt preference file can cause Photoshop to crash starting up.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I have followed your directions, Photoshop still does not open.

photoshop2.png

what should I do? Uninstall Photoshop again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the details in the crash reports.

CC 2015 crash.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, now it's working, i tried renaming LavasoftTcpService64.dll, from dll to bak, and it seems to work .

Thank for helping me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines