• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inline picture with text box no hyperlink working

Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a web page with pictures and text next to the pictures going down the page. Each picture was placed over the text box. When I resized the text went over the pictures.

I had the picture in each text box with the name and a new text box for each person but again as I resized the page all the boxes ran together.

I did better with a text box and list all the names going down with pictures. I then inserted the picture inline with the text so that as I resized the picture stayed with the text. This worked great, however; the picture with hyperlinks stopped working.

I am using standard font Helvetica.

Here is the page I am working on. See how I am trying to keep the text next to and under the pictures.

Officers

Note when you resize the page there is a jump in size of the text but I did not put this in. It happens at the breakpoint I think but I did not change anything there.

Question, how can I create a picture with a hyperlink and have it stay with the text when resizing?

Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS Ultra Intel
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
Intel I9-10900K CPU@3.70GHz
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
& NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

for a simple design like that, I'd use a fixed breakpoint so the image + text doesn't move or resize... problem solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for a simple design like that, I'd use a fixed breakpoint so the image + text doesn't move or resize... problem solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the fixed breakpoint kept everything from resizing nice so I took the breakpoint and made it fixed, however; I also noticed the minimum width was not expanded out to full length and that seemed to help too.

Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS Ultra Intel
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
Intel I9-10900K CPU@3.70GHz
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
& NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines