Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After efects error

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just got the whole creative cloud and downloaded after effects and premiere pro. It seems that my dynamiclink isnt working at all. I watched a video where it said put the shortcuts in the dynamicink folder in the common files and I couldn't even find that folder. I dont know if the video is outdated which means the folder is in a new place or not But everytime I track camera i get "unable to obtain dynamiclink server connection.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without system info and otehr details nobody can tell you much. Anyway, most of the time these issues come down to external influences, so start by checking your security tools, network settings and so on. Also update your hardware drivers where appropriate. Such a crash might also relate to incompatible drivers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz
  • 16 gb ram
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 x2
  • Windows 10
  • Version of after effects is 14.1.0.57
  • The error I am getting is unable to obtain dynamiclink server connection.
  • I have uninstalled, run the cleaner tool, and reinstalled. I have also turned off my firewall and tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are getting an error message when you are trying to track the camera?

When you launch AE, try right-clicking on it and choose Run As Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that and it hasn't fixed anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried contacting Adobe support?

If not, please do, but make sure to ask for the video queue as your question is likely to require a bit more expertise than a general support person would have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AustinS,

Did you contact support yet? If so, what did they say? If not, here is the contact info. Let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did anyone find a cure for this. I updated my Mac to Sierra v10.12.5

I did a complete clean install of Creative Cloud. The camera tracker gets stuck on initialising and I'm left with the error message.

unable to obtain dynamiclink server connection.

I'm happy to do a reinstall. I just need to know how to keep all my scripts, workspace and plugins in place as they took ages to configure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines