• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop error message Please Help!

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all the Photoshop Wiz's out there - I'm pretty desperate right now and could really use some help.

I've been working on this piece of artwork in Photoshop CC for a long time. I recently saved it, then turned my computer off and on again. When I try to open up the file now I get this error message... "Could not complete your request because the file is not compatible with this version of Photoshop." Ive tried opening it using Gimp and I get a preview image of my file (which gives me hope) but it wont open the full image. Ive tried opening it in Illustrator as well but no luck there either. Please if anyone knows how to resolve this I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you so much...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without more info about what's going on in the file, what system, what version of PS, where you saved it and so on nobody can tell you much.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines