• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015.8 Freezes when coping settings

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC 2015.8 freezes when coping settings. At least 4-5 times per hour. (almost every 3rd time)

Problem started right after the update.

Is there a fix coming soon or is it possible to roll back the LR to the previous version?

not possible to work this way....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tambetk,

Please turn off the Graphics processor from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps.

Open Lightroom > Edit menu > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck the Graphics processor > Restart

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

never used gaphics processor for performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the feature added in Lightroom for improving the performance, but you should have eligible graphics cards installed in your machine. If you don't have one installed, then you can turn off the feature from the Performance tab in Lightroom.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the explanation, I am fully aware what it is but I am not using it.

I dont have good enough graphic card on my macbook pro so using this feature slows down the Lightroom.

and also no - this does not help. tried it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you need to roll back to an earlier version, here's how:

http://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-roll-back-to-lightroom-2015-1-1-or-lightroom-6-1-1/

Simply replace 6.1.1 with 6.7 in the guide.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines