• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNG Files [Unable to preview DNG files from DJI Phantom 4 drone]

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am quite certain this will have been answered somewhere but I have looked and can't see it.

I am running a MacBook Pro 2015 and a MacBook Air 2013 both updated to maxOS Sierra 10.12.2.

I have a CC registration and all the products are up to date.

I also have Camera raw installed and that too is up to date.

Despite that, the DNG files taken on my DJI Phantom 4 Pro do not show in preview on either Macs. The files will open and can be edited but on the mac itself, in photoshop, in lightroom and in Bridge, I cannot preview files - the only way I can see what it is is by opening it fully.

Can someone please assist as I know people that have this running no problem and they can preview their files!

Greatly appreciated

D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

If you want DNG thumbnails at the Finder level, this should help DNG Suite for Mac OS X - Finder, QuickLook, Spotlight

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want DNG thumbnails at the Finder level, this should help DNG Suite for Mac OS X - Finder, QuickLook, Spotlight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines