• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Medai

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully created several Blu-ray iso files about 80 minutes in length using Pre 14. I then ran into a problem on another similar project. I was creating a Blu-ray iso file on a video about 120 minutes in length. The burning progress bar shifted from encoding media to compiling media at 98% after a few minutes the word Error appeared below the progress bar which then read 0% and never made any more progress. I restarted the computer and tried again and it worked. The next similar project then had the Error, however, restarting the computer didn't solve the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled Pre 14, but the problem persisted. I then purchased and installed Pre 15 but the problem persisted. I then tried exporting the video as an AVCHD file and then use in a new project which worked a couple times but is not getting the Error. Here are the particulars of the projects.

1. Import HH video (1920x1080 30 fps) that was shot on my camcorder and uploaded to a hard drive and then imported into my pre 14 or 15 projects.

2. Created a title page using a color matte item, text and insert images.

3. Used a transition from the color matte item to the video clip

4. Rendered the project

5. Added mp3 clips to the music tract. I have tried the projects with and without using the audio and smart mix features.

6. Created either a pan and zoom or soccer menu. Changed the text type and font on the title and/or subtitle, action buttons, scene buttons. Selected video and audio clips with auto loop checked. Usually used a few scene markers.

7. Saved project

8. In Export and Share selected Disc, Blu-ray 1920x1080, iso file and selected a folder on a external hard drive.

I am using a Windows 10 64 bit computer with Intel HD Graphics Family 2000. When I checked to update the driver the response was that I had the latest driver.

How do I prevent the Error from happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that, in step 8, you WERE able to create an ISO file?

Errors at 98% in are nearly always related to a problem interfacing with the disc drive. If you can create an ISO, then that would confirm that is the case and there are workarounds and possible solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I received the Error while trying to create and ISO file. I gave up trying to burn directly to a disc a long time ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's rare to see a fail that late in your project.

Do you have a stop marker at the end of your project? You should not.

Do you have an area on your timeline in which there is no video? This too can cause an error?

If you go to the Preferences (under the Edit menu) and on the General page, uncheck the option for hardware acceleration, are you able to produce your ISO?

Have you ensured that you're directing the ISO file to be created into a directory folder that has no other files in it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have a marker at the end of the video

No, I don't have any blank video

Yes, I do have other files in the target folder

I will try with it with your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I tried with no stop menu, no blank video, hardware acceleration unchecked, and no files in the target directory and I still got an error message at 98% and compiling media/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One other thing to try.

Do a Save As and save a copy of your project. Then slice your project in half and delete the last half in your copy. Can you output an ISO from there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines