• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop Module - Panels disappear

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I move from the LIBRARY Module to the DEVELOP Module, top right, all the side panels disappear.

I have to click on the LIBARY Module in the MENU - WINDOWS then back onto DEVELOP and I get the Panels back. Anyone experiencing this or know how to sort it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

If you are running LR 2015.8/6.8, there is a known bug in the Mac version that makes the side panels go blank going into Develop. You can get them back by hitting G followed by D to go back and forth between Library and Develop. I would expect it to get fixed in the next version that from remarks on this forum by Adobe employees appears to be near or you can roll back to 2015.7/6.7. See instructions here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/roll-back-update-previous/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have hidden the panels. Pressing the Tab key will bring them back or the View menu item or a mouse/cursor roll over near the edge of the LR screen will make them Pop Out.

Or it could be the bug where the panels go all black.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are running LR 2015.8/6.8, there is a known bug in the Mac version that makes the side panels go blank going into Develop. You can get them back by hitting G followed by D to go back and forth between Library and Develop. I would expect it to get fixed in the next version that from remarks on this forum by Adobe employees appears to be near or you can roll back to 2015.7/6.7. See instructions here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/roll-back-update-previous/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The G then D trick did not work for me.  Are there any other suggestions, besides restarting Lightroom, which is an aggravation each time.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that doesn't work, only other solution is to roll back to LR 2015.7/6.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work for me either. It's really interrupting my workflow having to restart LR several times per session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same problem. We could do with a fix asap Adobe, until now I've been shutting down and restarting LR each time. I'll try the G-D trick. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is not solved! I am running LRCC 2015.9 and several times today when I hit D to go to the Develop Module, both of the side panels disappear. No key commands work to bring them back, I have to quit LR and restart. This is a real PITA, and is hindering my work. Please fix this ASAP.

I am on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3. I did not have this problem with LrCC 2015.8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SASanderson  wrote

I am on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3. I did not have this problem with LrCC 2015.8.

That's the tricky part about this intermittent bug. Lots of people did have the problem in 2015.8.

Adobe says they're still working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running OS El Cap 10.11.6 with the latest LR update, LrCC 2015.10.  I'm having the same problem.  All panels disappear when I go from the Library module to Develop. I can get the panels back by toggling between the modules, but it's random and time consuming.  Any new mention of a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

6.10 was supposed to fix this partly. It's helped for me (I don't see it anymore running on Sierra), but not for everybody. They are still working on fixing it fully I understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines