• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mobile menu not displaying made by Universalis BC template.

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to using this community, please be gentle....We have used BC to host for quite some time. Needed a mobile site to play Google's game. We started with the BC Universalis site and have a problem with the mobile menu. It works great on the test site:AVer AVerVision M70 Interactive Visualizer

The menu options do not display on the live site:

AVer AVerVision M70 Interactive Visualizer

Is there something different about our hosting that will not currently support the code for the mobile menu?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

there are some basic code error in your site... I assume you tried to edit the muse code in Dreamweaver (brackets?) and made minor mistakes but it should be easy to fix if you still have the .muse file as a ref

Screenshot (713).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are some basic code error in your site... I assume you tried to edit the muse code in Dreamweaver (brackets?) and made minor mistakes but it should be easy to fix if you still have the .muse file as a ref

Screenshot (713).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are brilliant Ussnorway! Thank you!

It was missing code because it was trying to generate a menu from an incorrect menu module number.

When copying the templates to my live site, I had to add the menus manually. I formatted them exactly as they were in the test site. I knew to reinsert the menus on the live site to have the correct module number and did so for the main menu. However, I had no page or template to insert the mobile menu because it is dynamic.So, I compared the HTML of each site and noticed they shared the same module number for the mobile menu. I changed the module number to equal the number on the live site and it worked!

For those following, i didn't use Muse or Dreamweaver on the site. I took the template from BC and modified it completely in BC.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines