• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trigger address lookup

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that sometimes address lookup / reverse geocoding doesn't work reliably or cannot work because I had no internet connection when I imported photos. In these cases, no location information is looked up and it also seems this doesn't happen again later. Is there any way to trigger this process again manually?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi languitar,

Please refer the discussion: What Reverse Geocoding Is and How to Do It | Jim's Pics

You can do this manually by selecting every image in Map module and select the location on the map.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting the location on the map is not what I want. The images have GPS coordinates attached. But sometimes the location lookup doesn't seem to work. So the location fields (reverse geocoding) are not set in the meta data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm looking for an answer for this also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines