• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Preview - some fonts show samples - others just empty boxes

Participant ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Forum, I posted this before without any results - sorry for repetition ...

I recently noticed that in my Font-Preview roll-down list SOME of the fonts do NOT have a sample (how they would look like - with the word "Sample")

Others do.

Instead those have emty squares - any ideas how to fix that?   I had all this working perfectly throughout CS5 and CS6

I dleted Windows Font Cache - deleted PS Font cache ... still the same ...

I'm not sure which ones are original Windows7 fonts or PS fonts, but they all used to have a preview / sample   

Win7 Pro - 64 bit,  PS CC 2017

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Hi Tele,

This could happen because of a corrupt Font library. Plese follow the steps mentioned Troubleshoot fonts issues in Adobe Photoshop CC, 2015, 2014, CS6, CS5  and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tele,

This could happen because of a corrupt Font library. Plese follow the steps mentioned Troubleshoot fonts issues in Adobe Photoshop CC, 2015, 2014, CS6, CS5  and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines