• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile

Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I sent 546 photos from lightroom on my computer to lightroom mobile on my iPhone and iPad.  After working on them on my mobile devices, they synced back to my computer and then I remove the sync from lightroom on my computer but the photos are still in the cloud and on both my iPad  and iPhone.

Am I mistaken in thinking that once I remove the sync from my computer they should be removed from the cloud, and therefore they should come off of my iPad and my iPhone mobile app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

This worked. Thanks Greule

Could you find the photos under "All synced photographs" and remove them from there. Then they should no longer be part of the cloud and when you remove them from "All synced photographs" the photos will be still part of your catalog..

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you describe how you removed the sync from Lightroom? - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom, I went to the catalogue that was synced (indicated by the 2 arrows) and clicked on the 2 arrows to stop the sync. I have done this with other catalogues and it removed the photo's from the cloud. But for some reason not this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So with a little more digging, I see that the files in the library are synced. And I cannot find anyway to remove the sync to mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still looking for an answer to my issue, if anyone can help that would be great

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked. Thanks Greule

Could you find the photos under "All synced photographs" and remove them from there. Then they should no longer be part of the cloud and when you remove them from "All synced photographs" the photos will be still part of your catalog..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines