• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with UGEE 1910b working with Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I have been using my fairly new UGEE 1910b tablet with a few different drawing programs recently and decided it was time to get Photoshop.

Well when I tried to use any brushes I noticed that there was no difference in opacity or size with my brush, after trying out some things I saw online and watching some videos I finally got opacity to work... but not size. In the Shape dynamics section in the "Brush" window i noticed a lot of people talking about changing the setting but i just cant; everything is grayed out and cannot be changed. I'm not sure why opacity is working but size isn't, it doesn't make much sense in my opinion but hey i'm not super tech savvy.

P.S

The UGEE 1910b doesn't have many tablet settings (like almost none) and yes i have tried reinstalling and updating drivers like 4 times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

You should have a read through this at least

Tablet support for Photoshop on Windows 8

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Size Jitter set to Brush Pressure in Shape Dynamics?

Are you seeing the little pling character (exclamation mark) next to Size jitter?  If yes, then it is a driver issue, but you might need to try a few strokes with the pen so that Photoshop knows it is connected.

If there is a Ugee specific forum, I'd ask there as well, as we don't tend to do well with them over here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the problem, the entire section (including the part in the green box) is completely grayed out and cannot be changed; it just isn't allowing me to change things and is currently set to "off" I have tried the pen and it didn't change anything sadly . I will try a Ugee forum as well as emailing Ugee to see if they may have seen this problem before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have a read through this at least

Tablet support for Photoshop on Windows 8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just wanted to say thank you and that the page you directed the other user to worked a treat!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines